All 6 art Reviews

The day no one died The day no one died

hahaha

he has such a typical house, nothing creepy or death themed lol

LaserKarl responds:

Haha, does house-maids keep cleaning-stuff all over their apartment?

Ben Teen Ben Teen

Behn Tene

I... oh wow I'm not sure how to critique this lol...

just, uh, the mouth is a bit sloppy and the shading on gwen's clothes is a bit light. other than that its goo, and it pulls off that "comic" look pretty well.

Blue Qilin Backside Blue Qilin Backside

Bloo killin bahksayde

i'm not diggin the angle too much, i feel like it's showing its blue ass cheeks to me...

Anyway, I can't really tell if the thing on his "jaw" is a beard or the actual jaw, and I can barely make out where the legs start. I think the problem is that your lines aren't defined well enough, and since everything is a similar shade of blue, it's hard to distinguish arms and legs and stuff. Make the lines a darker shade of blue or thicken them. The sparkles are a bit much, too.

its pretty. tho

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Yeah, it's pretty old... compression isn't so great...

wolf_remix wolf_remix

Wulf rehmicks

its a pretty cool concept, and i like the whole misty/foggy background that fades out. the lady looks good too, no glaring mistakes, but the wolf has a few problems with it: its front legs are pretty tiny, and his head looks kinda wierd in the pose its in... maybe define the neck a little more. other than that, i like it.

why does the wolf have a target on his ass lol

Merlemage responds:

dude that's totally some mystical shaman painting to ward off evil spirits on his butt! hehe

Megatron (HOC) Version Megatron (HOC) Version

mehgurtrahn

pose is pretty awkward, and he doesn't match up with the background too well. i recommend that ya read a few guides on perspective, Loomis briefly covers that topic in one of his books. that said, its pretty cool to look at and i can tell you spent alot of time on this.

MindChamber responds:

thanks for the suggestion, I'll look that book up

Katie Lee Katie Lee

raaainboow

dat ass is disfigured. but dem colors distract me from caring about it too much.